Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF Log Submission Rejected

To: <zephd@indy.rr.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF Log Submission Rejected
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:02:48 -0400
Hi Dave-

Our ISP's spam filter is having issues. Your log submission was flagged
as spam, and the spam filer added the "Possible UCE" to your subject
line. This caused the Robot to reject your log, because "Possible UCE"
is not part of a call.

I've already opened a trouble ticket with out ISP, and this should be
resolved in a few hours.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko@arrl.org