[VHFcontesting] Drummond Island EN86 Sept VHF QSO Party

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Drummond Island EN86 Sept VHF QSO Party
From: Keith A Miller <kamiller@maplenet.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 10:04:55 -0400
KA9RSL will be operating from EN86 during the 2010 ARRL Sept VHF QSO Party.
We will be arriving on the island on Friday Sept 10 about noon.  At this
time we have 2 confirmed operators.
KA9RSL and KF9OK.   We may have several others.
Operation will be on 50mhz,  144mhz and 432 mhz
We will be using  2 rigs Icom IC-7000 and Yaesu FT847.

QSL  direct to KA9RSL with SASE for our special Drummond Island card.

de KA9RSL    Keith