[VHFcontesting] WTB: 1296 Transverter

To: "VHF List Non-Contest" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting List" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WTB: 1296 Transverter
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:49:44 -0500
I'm looking to purchase a good, used 1296 (1.2 GHz) transverter with at least
10 watts of output. I'd prefer something with even more output, perhaps in the
30 watt range since a power amp doesn't appear to be in my near future, but 10
watts will be enough for local contesting at least.

144 or 28 Mhz IF. I use a Yaesu FT-817ND for an IF rig. If anyone has one that
is surplus to their needs, please let me know. Thanks to all my fellow VHF Men.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF