[VHFcontesting] Great activity for SMRK Contest, Looking forward to Fiel

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Great activity for SMRK Contest, Looking forward to Field Day
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 00:43:54 -0400
Wow what a Friday night on 6m.  Saturday I was treated once again to an
explosion on 6m.  I had to stop by our club site W3ZGD so I thought I would
check out if anything was goin on the magic band.  As I tuned up out of the
CW portion I was greated to beacon upon beacon.  I then found an open hole
and began to call CQ.  I was treated to an hour long run.  That amounted to
about 50 stations and 12 or so were workingthe SMRK contest.  That was fun.

Hope 6 does that again durring Field Day.

W3ZGD will have 6,2,432 set up at our site we will have 1 6m M2 loop a 2m M2
loop and a small 432 beam.  So hope to hear all the great E-Skip next
weekend.
www.n3xud.webs.com/fieldday2010

I even managed to get home an using my M2 Loop on the back of my van and a
coax ran into the house pick up about 30 stations.  The one highlight from
working at the club station was working Arizona, actually I work 2 Arizona
stations.  Hope to work all of you next weekend on 6,2,432 and the HF bands,
listen for W3ZGD and our GOTA W3PA.
Dave N3XUD FM19rw
www.n3xud.webs.com
n3xudfm19@gmail.com