[VHFcontesting] ARRL June VHF QSO Party 2010 (Powder Mtn.)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL June VHF QSO Party 2010 (Powder Mtn.)
From: Mike White <k7uls@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:04:04 -0700 (PDT)
ARRL June VHF QSO Party 2010 (Powder Mtn.)
What a contest!
It was well worth the 60 mph winds and snow for the end result with having 6
new EME initials before the contest even started and 13 two meter E contacts on
Saturday night to OK,KS,WI,MI and IN.

Saturday was the best day out of the two with Sunday off to slow start and
ending with everyone frantically trying to get one more multiplier.
I was really suprised by the the amount of local participation by the local
hams I heard some working 6 meters till the very end of the contest. Thanks to
all those who stuck it out this year I think everyone had fun.
73 Mike K7ULS

Here's the end result.

CLAIMED SCORE- 82512
QSO'S-422