[VHFcontesting] W8PGW Multi-Op station - EN82dh

To: Stanford VHF email Remailer <VHF@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W8PGW Multi-Op station - EN82dh
From: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:36:04 -0400
Yet again, the VHF+ contingent of the ARROW Communicatiosn Association is
planning to set up and operate from Domino's Farm (corner of US23 and M14) in
EN82dh.

This year we'll have a new band to add to the mix - 10GHz LP (10mW), that is
if I can get the sequencing and keying correct before hand. If not, we should
be able to listen at least and see what we can hear from our location.

We will have the following operational by at least 4pm EDT Saturday:
50MHz (100w)  144MHz (100w)  222MHz (125w)  432MHz (75w)  1296MHz (10w)
3456MHz (1w)

We will be capable of cw, ssb, and almost any digital mode including WSJT
(maybe WSPR but I am still learning about that one).

Please conatct me BEFORE the contest to schedule a MS, EME, or digital mode
during the night.

James W8ISS
Co-Chief VHF+ cheerleader and encourager for the W8PGW ARROW contingent :)
(also chief bottle washer <L>)