[VHFcontesting] K7NX in DM31 and DM32 this weekend

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K7NX in DM31 and DM32 this weekend
From: <k7nx@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:33:20 -0700
I'll be headed down to Organ Pipe monument in DM31 Saturday morning and plan to
operate only 6 meters (SSB, CW and WSJT).  Saturday I'll stay in DM31 until
around 0245 UTC when I'll head into DM32 (AJO) for the night.   If band
conditions are good Saturday, I'll return to DM31 on Sunday and work again
until 0245.  If conditions aren't good on Saturday, I''ll spend Sunday morning
in DM32 working some of the locals and then head back to Tucson.  I hope to see
you on 6!  Have Fun!

Lloyd - K7NX