[VHFcontesting] Jan and June VHF contest

To: k4gun.r@gmail.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Jan and June VHF contest
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:33:39 -0600
Steve - On your items 1 and 2:

1. Contact Sean again. Although they can't change the QST summary at this late
date, they can probably change the line scores and results database, which are
archival. As you found out, the robot doesn't like Cabrillo files older than
3.0.

2. Well my philosophy is always to get on and out when you can and with what
you can. I think a little operating is better than none, even if you have to
log yourself. Maybe it is time to see if someone else wants to go along with
you and log. Might be a good chance to get someone else hooked on roving.

I hope that we have good Es and can work in the contest. Detailed plans to
follow. - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey