[VHFcontesting] June Contest W4NH

To: "'[VHF]'" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, "'Email reflector for the membership of the Southeastern VHF Society, Inc.'" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June Contest W4NH
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 04:19:39 -0400
W4NH will again be operating in the June contest from our usual location in
EM85jm.  We will be operating limited multi on the 50, 144, 222 and 432 MHz
bands running 1 KW+ and stacked beams on all 4 bands.  We will have WSJT
capability on 6 and 2 meters and would like to make schedules using that
mode Sunday morning from around midnight to 8 AM.  We would also like to
hear from any rovers that will be in our area of the country.

73

Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman