[VHFcontesting] Transfox VHF/UHF SDR Transceiver

To: "VHF Contesting List" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "VHF List Non-Contest" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "WSJT List" <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>, "David Benton" <wb4jgg@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Transfox VHF/UHF SDR Transceiver
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 02:11:07 -0500
My good friend, David Benton, WB4JGG sent me an interesting news item regarding
the "Transfox SDR" from RFHam company in France.

I'd love to know if anyone knows more about this unit, has it opens up a world
of possibilities for all of us. It's listed on their site has being available
for 549 Euros, or about 674 dollars. I think that would have to be for the
"receiver" version, not the transceiver.

Love to learn more about this one. Thanks David!

You can read it about it here:
http://tinyurl.com/3af6xuo