[VHFcontesting] 5J0BV San Andres Island EK92 in June Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 5J0BV San Andres Island EK92 in June Contest
From: K7bv6m@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:15:35 EDT
Please be sure and swing your 6 meter beam South during the upcoming ARRL
June VHF QSO Party.  I am heading down to San Andres Island June 9th so
that I can get the station fired up in time to enjoy the contest with the rest
of you. KW to 6m8GJ.

After the contest, I will be searching for contacts every day until
mid-morning June 23. The call sign will be 5J0BV.  My primary  breakable CQ
beacon
frequency will be 50.106.2 CW.  I have a website for  the trip at
www.qth.com/k7bv/caribe2010

Good luck to all and May the Es Be With US !

73,
Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV