[VHFcontesting] My Rove 432 Sprint

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, NEWS Reflector <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] My Rove 432 Sprint
From: Michael Drake <mmdrevo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
Activated two grids as a Rover: FN12XV and FN22DW, conditions
seemed poor however still had fun, ended up with only 8 Q's and 6
grids. My total unofficial score would be 1164 base on distance using
KM. The equipment: Homemade drive on mast mount with rotor and pole at
16 feet, Kenwood TS-2000 with 50 watts output, Directive systems DSFO432-15RS
and a M2 432-12
EME (back-up antenna).  Had a lot of fun, last contact of the night was
the best- WZ1V in FN31MP. See you on May 8th for the 50 Mhz sprint! Mike KC2PLJ