Re: [VHFcontesting] EME Opportunity

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] EME Opportunity
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:27:59 -0600
They blew their amp and were running somewhere between 20 and 50 watts, from
what I heard. I think they are trying to get a kW for tomorrow though.

I have heard EME at others' stations but the only time I have heard it fro
my own was on 7 MHz when the HAARP facility did the HF EME experiments a
couple years ago. I had to work today, but should be interesting to see what
I can hear tomorrow.

73, Zack W9SZ