[VHFcontesting] Grid Maps

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Grid Maps
From: "Eugene Zimmerman" <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 16:07:25 -0400
I am in need of a grid map of the Caribbean that includes the state of
Florida and maybe the Texas coast as well. The only things I can find are
copyright and I cannot contact the owners in time to meet my column
deadlines.

Is there any such map out there? It needs to be in a .jpg format and at
least 200k in size so that QST can publish it. The owner has to agree to let
QST publish it.

Please don't tell me about AZ-PROJ. I know it will generate this kind of map
without copyrights but I have tried in the past and I have failed to make it
work. Don't try to expain how either. I want an existing product.

Thanks in advance.

73  Gene  W3ZZ
World Above 50 MHz
FM19jd  MD