[VHFcontesting] big 4-sale items

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] big 4-sale items
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:26:52 -0400
Besides small items I'm be bringing to the Eastern VHF-UHF Conference
Sunday fleamarket, I have some big items I'd rather not haul.

1. Rohn 25 tower, five 10' sections, plus short (~18") flat top
section with TB-3 thrust bearing mounted at top, rotor plate below.
Very good condition, $250. You haul. I'm only an hour from the
conference hotel, you can follow me home Sunday.

2. Approx 190 feet 7/8" corrugated hardline (looks like Andrews but
marking has faded), has N on one end plus short 7/8" N-N jumper (you
can remove one conn. to put on main run). Very good condition has
been stored indoors, $200. I could be persuaded to haul this to
Enfield Sunday, but only if there's serious interest. Email me.

Was saving these for second tower but surplus to my needs now.
-73, Ron WZ1V