Re: [VHFcontesting] cq 902 - cq 903 mhz

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] cq 902 - cq 903 mhz
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:46:25 -0500
We might be able to make it with some tropo. I usually operate portable from
a hilltop in EN50rl with about 10 watts. I've worked people at your distance
before. It's also a short drive to a hill in EM59wx but it's not as big of a
hill. It's a clear shot your way, though.

Keep an eye on the Hepburn map. I can usually get up to the hill by 6:30 am
Central time any day of the week but have to pack up at 8 am Central time to
get to work.

73, Zack W9SZ