[VHFcontesting] FS: AM-6154 350w+ amp modded for 222

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: AM-6154 350w+ amp modded for 222
From: Dave <nt9e@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:29:51 -0500
Forwarding for a ham friend please direct all inquiries to KC9CUK

I  still have one  AM-6154 amplifier for sale it seems to be in good
condition it is
rated at 350-450 watts PEP depending on modifications and tube
condition. It is
modified for use on the 1.25m / 222mhz band. I got this amplifier from a
person
who bought them from an estate of a passed ham. I will include a cd with
tons of
info on the amplifiers that I have collected including manuals, mods and
schematics.
  I have no power cords they didn\'t come with them the amp can be wired
for 110v
or 220v. I have not tested it and am selling it as is period no returns.
I was told it is
in working condition but I do not know the extent of the modifications
performed on
  them. I was able to verify it is modified by inspecting the tube
cavity\'s but that\'s it.
I am asking $300 firm. I am willing to drive it up to 100 miles if gas
money is involved
from my location 60152. I will ship them they are almost 70-80lbs expect
around $100
for shipping each. Give me a call or email kc9cuk @ gmail.com or
815-703-5444 Erich