Re: [VHFcontesting] Activity in the ARRL VHF Contests SInce 1991

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Activity in the ARRL VHF Contests SInce 1991
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:13:43 -0600
I recall a Field Day in the dim, distant past where we had about 20
people in one of the operating tents and each of us worked a guy
picked at random with our own calls and "1A". I think we gave him at
least 20 QSO's in rapid succession with the same station.

This may have been more innocuous, but still, I could see it happening
with a VHF contest operation, too.

73, Zack W9SZ