Re: [VHFcontesting] Rules question (not anything to do with the usual pr

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rules question (not anything to do with the usual problems)
From: Ray J <Ray@w9ray.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:49:27 -0600
the rule states that rovers may use APRS..

it lists no exceptions at all other than they TX call and location only.

  wouldn't  "Spotting" require a frequency location.? pretty useless
with out knowing what frequency u can find them on.. thats why it is
forbidden for them to tx anything else other than call and grid .. its
not really "Spotting"

it doesn't say anywhere that "unlimited" rovers are the only rover class
that can use APRS..

w9Ray