[VHFcontesting] WB2RVX Jan SS

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WB2RVX Jan SS
From: "Michael Gullo" <mgullo3@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:47:12 -0500
Call: WB2RVX
Operator(s): WB2RVX
Station: WB2RVX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM29mt
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  176    31
    2:  170    48
  222:   69    19
  432:  100    22
  903:   29     8
  1.2:   30     8
  2.3:    9     5
  3.4:    3     1
  5.7:
  10G:    2     1
  24G:
Laser:    4      1
-------------------
Total:  592   144  Total Score = 153,216

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

It was a fun year with average tropo condx. I didn't notice any E's from South
Jersey. Equipment problems were minimal - lost 1296 preamp on tower and an
apparent rotor loop problem on 3.4. One personal highlight for me was working
my newly licensed younger brother for my first 4 contacts. He took on our
father's (SK) call. It was nice to see W2PJC back in the log. Thanks to all the
rovers for going out to
the many grids. CU in the next test.

73's
Mike - WB2RVX