Re: [VHFcontesting] W9FZ/R casual 6 grid rove this weekend

To: Bruce Richardson <w9fz@w9fz.com>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W9FZ/R casual 6 grid rove this weekend
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:40:18 -0600
I'll keep an ear out for you but I will only be active on Sunday, from
EN50rl as a QRP-Portable. Weather forecast is for warmer temps (~45) but
rain. I don't mind a little rain, though.

I should have 144 thru 10368 and maybe 50 MHz. Hopefully conditions aren't
totally wiped out this year!

73, Zack W9SZ