[VHFcontesting] VE3CRU @ HOME

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3CRU @ HOME
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:24:30 -0500
Due to the Rovermobile being returned to a family vehicle for the winter and I
put my back out 2 days ago, I will be operating from home and offering 7 bands.
 Grid is FN03mu.

6 M    running 400 watts to 4 elmts up 36 feet, 360 rotation
2 M    running 100 watts to 12 elmts up 10' ..... all above 6 have excellent
takeoff W, good to E, poor to S due to 2 storey houses in the path 50' away
223    running 20 watts to 16 elmts up 10'
432    running 75 watts to 18 elmts at 10' and 22 elmts @ 22 feet alternately,
lower has perfect match
903    running 5 watts to 34 looper at 10'
1296  running 10 watts to pair of 45 loopers up 16'
2304  running 3 watts to pair of 45 loopers up 13'

Hope to give out points to many and will be tracking the rovers.  See what
comes from a makeshift antenna arrangement.
   CW available on all bands.

Good luck to all.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU