[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/R EN82 EN92 EN93 FN02 FN03 FN04 FN13 FN14

To: ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, rbeech2002@yahoo.ca
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/R EN82 EN92 EN93 FN02 FN03 FN04 FN13 FN14
From: russell beech <rbeech2002@yahoo.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:02:10 -0800 (PST)
Hello all

It's that time of year again and I am planning another rove.  The weather looks
to be a lot less unpleasant than last year.  Much warmer and no significant
snow currently predicted.

I will be carrying 50 MHz through 10 GHz.  The bottom four bands are good 100 W
stations.  903, 1296 and 2304 are OK 3W stations; the remainder are mW level.
I will monitor and meet skeds on 144.237 when not chasing activity.  I will
also have 146.550 monitoring continuously.

I am planning the following route and timing:

Saturday (GMT)
FN13ax   2030 - 2210
FN14cc   2250 - 2450

Sunday
FN04wb   0130 - 0400
EN93xh   1400 - 1520
FN03ah   1520 - 1620

EN92xx   2010 - 2100
FN02ax   2110 - 2210

Monday
EN92fn   0020 - 0120
EN82xg   0200 - 0400

I have implemeted a hands-free soulution and will be able to make contacts
during transits from grid to grid.

I will accept skeds if interested, please e-mail at ve3oil@yahoo.ca and I will
return a list of suggestions.  Meet on 144.237 and QSY up until we run out of
propagation.

73
Russell
VE3OIL/r