[VHFcontesting] Leonids 2M skeds for WAS

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Leonids 2M skeds for WAS
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:00:27 -0800 (PST)
I'm looking for well equipped stations in AZ, MT, NV or UT willing to run 2M
M/S skeds during the upcoming Leonid shower.  It would be best if you were
within 1300 miles of EN52rb, but a little further would be OK.  These will be
pretty low angle shots so a good horizon to the east/northeast is helpful (Salt
Lake City guys are probably out of luck).

It would probably be best if you were running at lest 500W to a long boom
antenna or a stack - these are serious distances we're talking about :)

Any takers ?  Since any of these states would be new for me, I'm available any
time of day or night.  It doesn't look like the geometry really favors North
America, but....

Jay W9RM
EN52rb  IL