[VHFcontesting] Leonids Schedules

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Leonids Schedules
From: W3cmp@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:30:10 EST
Hello all:

     Although this is slightly off topic I wonder if  there are any well
equipped 2 meter stations in extreme eastern Wyoming or  Montana who would
like to run 2 mtr MS schedules during the upcoming  Leonids showers?  I'm
looking for state #40 via terrestrial modes on 2 and  those two states are the
only ones with a shot.
     If you know of anyone or are interested yourself  please contact me.

                                                                        73,

Chris  Patterson W3CMP