[VHFcontesting] Cleaning up!!

To: <newsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Cleaning up!!
From: "Terry Price" <w8zn@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:35:21 -0400

Hi all,

I have a couple of goodies I would like to see someone get that is going to
use them.

I have a factory built DEM 144-28 25w transverter. Separate IF input,
combined 2m output. Unit is rated at 25w but will do well over that (I'm
sure the IMD goes up!) If they were available they were $395, I will take
$325 shipping included.

I also have a 60-80w 1296 amp, again DEM. Uses four M57764 modules. Needs
3-5w of drive and a good stiff 14V power supply, maybe 12A or so. Has female
N connectors for input and output. NO RF RELAYS but does have bias relay so
it takes a PTT to ground to activate. Huge heat sink included. $350 includes
shipping.

73,

Terry