Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover Rotors

To: pipkin29292@mypacks.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover Rotors
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:09:03 -0400
Well .. it's definitely not as flat up here in the northeast, and in
many spots you don't have the room to do a rotation. Also it would be
a bit tough pointing on upper microwaves.
I guess it all depends on the kind of roving you do and the places you
do it, anything that reduces complexity is a good thing so if you can
live without one more power to you :)

de w1rt/john