[VHFcontesting] UHF Event plans

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UHF Event plans
From: Bob Mantell <k4esa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 09:03:12 -0700 (PDT)
If I can tear myself away from the 10, 6 and 2 meter action, I plan to work 432
at home from contest start until 6 PM ET Sat and 6AM to 10AM Sunday.  I have
223 FM also.

I will be looking to add some new grids to my current small count of 6 since
June.  Some of the ones that should be easy for me to work (if someone is
there)are EM72,EM75,EM76,EM62,EM64,EM65,and EM83.  I have put up a bigger 31
element antenna since the June contest when I worked the most of the first six
grids with a 19 element yagi.  And if you are in EM74.73,63,82,84,or 85(grids I
have worked) would be great to work you also!

This will be mostly a fun event for me as other commitments will interrupt my
operating times, but I am planning to submit my log.  Email me if you want to
set something up or with where and when to look for you on 432.

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa@yahoo.com