[VHFcontesting] New to 432

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] New to 432
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:45:53 -0400
With the UHF contest round the corner and knowing that I live in an area
that is popular with 432 I have a couple of questions.
1-  Looking for good locations for 432 in the South Central PA area.  Namely
FM19 and FN10.

2- I have a Yaesu FT-897 and a 11 element beam, and only had 3 QSO's during
the 432 sprint this spring.  Was that due to poor location or low activity
in the sprint in this area?

3- Any helpful suggestions from the group to help a better
my experience with a new band would be wonderful.

Thank You
Dave N3XUD/R FM19rw
www.n3xud.webs.com
n3xudfm19@gmail.com