Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL and CQ Log Robot and N3FJP

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL and CQ Log Robot and N3FJP
From: Tom Carney <tomc@carneysugai.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:58:51 -0700
David All wrote:

> I love the N3FJP software.  It is nice an big, if there is a dupe it is nice
> and big and bright.  Being able to see what grids you have worked in
> relation to the ones not worked is nice.  Just my 2 cents on his software.
>
> Dave N3XUD/R FM19

Am I the only one who finds the inability to over-ride this big red
warning and log it anyway a problem?

As a rover, I get duped a LOT.  It's easier to just log the dupe than to
try and explain that it's a dupe.  Especially when you are post logging
(after the contest).

I switched to rover log.  Like it much better.

73,

Tom K6EU aka K6EU/r