Re: [VHFcontesting] Fw: [1151282.cq-vhf] K4ESA/R Log submiting wrong??

To: Bob Mantell <k4esa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Fw: [1151282.cq-vhf] K4ESA/R Log submiting wrong??
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:47:29 -0400
Bob,

It appears that the robot cannot decipher a Cabrillo 2.0 log.  A year or
so ago the Cabrillo specification was changed to 3.0, and all of the
changes affected the "Category" which used to be all on one line in 2.0,
but are now split up in 3.0.  It appears that N3FJP is partly 2.0 and
partly 3.0.  A newer version of the N3FJP software may be all that's needed.

One observation is that the line saying "Rover" should read:
CATEGORY-STATION: ROVER instead.

The official definitions of the Cabrillo key-words can be found at
http://www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/tags.html.

73, Dave/K8CC