[VHFcontesting] AH8M/R comments

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] AH8M/R comments
From: pipkin29292@mypacks.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:10:46 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
>From AH8M, Thanks for the analysis

I have studied from time to time on what category to submit my log under, and
of course what bands to deploy. ( I agree that when 6 meters is open you have
to stay there and snag the grids - applogies to my microwave buddies )
In the end, I have so much fun roving I decide it really does not matter. I
regret that my job has taken over my spare time because I'm working in Miami
Beach EL96 on a project for the next couple of years. It's just not possible to
get the rover ready for a full effort when I'm away from the home QTH EL86 so
contesting is suffering . Did have lots of fun from the mobile Sunday when 6
meters was open a couple of hours. Activated EL96 and EL86. Be assured I will
be back with a serious rover effort when time allows.

Bob AH8M
Cape Coral Florida