[VHFcontesting] CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ Worldwide VHF Contest
From: "Christopher S Peightal" <peightalhead@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:17:43 -0500
    Station KA3ZLS will be operating this weekend for the contest from FM19.
We will be running both 6 and 2 meters.  We will also be doing some random WSJT
contacts also on both bands during the late night and early morning hours
Saturday-Sunday.  We will also be on 2 meters FM simplex 146.580.  Hope for
some high activity and good band conditions.  Good luck to all.

                                                         73, Chris, KA3ZLS