[VHFcontesting] W4MW operating in the 2009 CQ Worldwide VHF Contest this

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4MW operating in the 2009 CQ Worldwide VHF Contest this weekend from EM96
From: Bill Fisher <wvfisher@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:05:45 -0400
Hello VHF'ers, just wanted to let everyone know about the CQ Worldwide VHF
Contest upcoming this weekend.

last year we operated from the rare mostly water FM 13 Grid from Southport,
NC, now we are heading west to Boone, NC as *W4MW in *EM96

 *W4MW *will be active on Six Meter SSB/CW, and also Two Meter SSB/CW and FM
Simplex.
We are also going to be trying WSJT modes FSK441 or JT6M on 6M late Saturday
evening.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know
73 de w4grw
Bill
wvfisher@gmail.com