[VHFcontesting] DX Cluster

To: <fourlanders@contesting.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DX Cluster
From: "Neal Sulmeyer" <k4ea@k4ea.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:40:39 -0400
By now many of you have heard the sad news about Ernie, KS4Q.  For several
years now he has hosted telnet and packet access to the DX Cluster.  I would
suspect that his node will be shut down soon.  The only other node in
Georgia is hosted by K4UGA in Athens.  Last week I installed AR-Cluster on
one of my servers and you are all welcome to use it.  I have had as many as
8 concurrent connections which hasn't made a dent in my 6/12 Mbit internet
pipe.

The telnet address is dxc.k4ea.net.

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA