Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest contacts on 222 and 1296

To: maded@mindspring.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Contest contacts on 222 and 1296
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 10:34:25 EDT
Most contacts on 222 and above are not a result of "finding" stations,  but
rather the result of finding someone on six or two and then moving to the
higher bands.

So if you work someone on six or two, ask "do you have any other bands",
and if so, move to those bands right away.

There indeed are fewer stations on 222 than the other three bands, and even
 fewer on 1296.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 6/27/2009 11:13:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,