[VHFcontesting] Rules Interpretations

To: <stephen.tripp@snet.net>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rules Interpretations
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:01:08 -0500
Steve,

I apologize for flooding the reflector with questions about the rules. I had
intended it to be a question a possible strategy, and even after reviewing the
rules several times, I felt that parts of the question crossed over into
ethical areas, which are usually best worked out by discussion and group
consensus.

Perhaps if others have discussed their intended strategies in advance of an
actual contest, instead of just looking for loopholes in the rules, a lot of
bandwidth on this reflector might have been saved.

And I don't recall ever being asked to restrict my postings in the past. If I
missed that, I apologize again. I'll certainly think carefully before posting
here again.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf