[VHFcontesting] K4LY EM85wb contest plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K4LY EM85wb contest plans
From: Doug Allen <dougk4ly@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:52:32 -0400
Just drove 990 miles from Canadian border to arrive home in time for
weekend.  It appears that 6/2/222/432/and 1296 are still working as
they did 2 weeks ago.  I may add another microwave band if I can climb
tower today.  No skeds June contest (except the one I already have
with W3CCX) as I operate 6M whenever it's open and higher bands when
6M is closed.  I'm low power, but with good antennas on a hilltop so
can normally work 300-500 miles under normal conditions and hope
rovers will look toward upstate SC near Spartanburg (EM85wb) for me.
Expect to find a 2M calling freq the low side of calling frequency.
Will operate Saturday until at least midnight and Sunday from 6 AM
until end. Good luck all.  Be safe.
Doug K4LY Windmill Hill SC