[VHFcontesting] Michigan Stations active this weekend

To: VHF Contesting email <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Michigan Stations active this weekend
From: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:35:21 -0400
Here's the list of staions I have heard from that say they will be
active this weekend:

NE8I/R - Lloyd:
Rover From EN82, Up US23 to Lyon twp park. Then West on I-96 to US 31.
Time allows, south to EN62, then North along US31, planning stops at
Muskegon, Ludington, Arcadia, AJ. Each stop about 30 to 60 minutes max.
Depending on activity. No skeds. No set frequency or time. Just as,
Columbus style. Find it, land on it, use it, do it. 10 GHz I will only
have the 1W station with me. While driving, I will only be on a couple
bands. The rest, when I stop.

WW8M - Don - home BIG GUN station -
Operating on everything from 6m to 47GHz.

N8UR, W8RKO, and WD8DPA - EN75 - Beaver Island:
will be operating from the south end of Beaver Island, in northern Lake
Michigan, during the contest this weekend.  We'll be in EN75 on 6, 2,
70cm, 1296, and 10 GHz.  Antennas and power levels will be modest --
basically, a small rover setup -- but we'll give it a shot.

K8JA - Jack - EN82:
My Operating Time Will Be Mostly Saturday ....Sunday I Have Commitments
But Should be Able to Get On In Evening...

That's the ones I have heard from so far. Nothing from the other big
guns in the state so far: K2YAZ, K8MD, or KB8U or the Grand Rapids area
contest group (still haven't found out there call yet)

James W8ISS

"Activity happens, because we make it happen" - Lloyd, NE8I