[VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R 3 Generation Contest Station

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R 3 Generation Contest Station
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:30:43 -0400
The Three Generation Rover Team comprised of Angel All, KB3STA, Dad Dave,
N3XUD, and Grandpa Bill N3KKM will be roving during the June 2009 ARRL VHF
QSO Party as N3XUD/R. Angel recently obtained her call in April at the age
of 10 and this is her first big contest effort. We hope that you will help
make this trip a great success for her and our team.

We plan to begin the contest in FN01rb, followed by FN11aa, both along I-80
and spend Saturday evening in FN00xw. Sunrise Sunday morning will find us in
FN10aw. We'll then travel southward to FM09v v. We'll conclude the contest
in FM19aw

We'll have 6 and 2 meters while we are moving and 6 2 222 432 and 1296 when
stationary.

As always, plans are subject to change due to conditions beyond our control.

We hope you'll turn your antennas our way and we look forward to working you
in the contest.
Angel, KB3STA, Dave,N3XUD and Bill, N3KKM, the Three Generation Rover Team

Dave n3xudfm19@gmail.com
www.n3xud.webs.com