Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] W4NH June Contest Plans

To: wa4kxy@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] W4NH June Contest Plans
From: Dan Evans <dan.evans@insightbb.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:22:22 -0400
Hi Jim,
Point the beams toward Indiana from time to time!

I'll be on from EM77 / EM67 / EM68 / EM78 on Saturday, and EN60 / EN70 /
EM79 / EM69 on Sunday.

I'll post a better schedule soon.

73
Dan
--
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269 Check out the Rover Resource Page at: