[VHFcontesting] June ARRL Contest Plans - KG6IYN

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June ARRL Contest Plans - KG6IYN
From: Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 09:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
KG6IYN will be at DM12rr hilltopping again for June. Plans are to be on 6m thru
2304 with 10Gig.

I will have long yagis, stacked in a few cases, with plenty of power and I'm
looking to extend my personal distance records if possible.

3.4 and 5.7 are NOT planned at this time as there simply isn't enough activity
there to play for the VHF contest but if there's enough interest, I can try to
set them up as well.

I am looking for anyone including Rovers that need DM12 and in particular, I
would like to get in to Arizona (DM33, 34, etc) on 902 and 1296.

All modes including digital are available and digital is preferred for Saturday
evening when activity slows down and the rovers are packing it in for the
evenings ...

Email and Internet access is available from my hilltop, please contact me off
the reflector for any additional info, schedules, etc

Thanks All ! de KG6IYN