[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN -What I did today in prep for the June ARRL Conte

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KG6IYN -What I did today in prep for the June ARRL Contest - Friday May 29th
From: Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 08:30:16 -0700 (PDT)
Tested the Demi 2304 transverter and finished alignment - this is my third for
this band, and will allow me to put the other two in to service for other local
operators :-)

Built a new M2 222-5WL which now gives me a pair on this band.

Built a new M2 432-9WL which now gives me a pair on this band.

Changed the mast plates on the pair of Cushcraft 13B2's I normally run to the
QC Plate System to make installation without wrenching possible.

Set up the sequencer and relay deck for my Demi 120 watt 1296 amplifier to be
tested Saturday ...

-KG6IYN