Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid Circling numbers

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Grid Circling numbers
From: "Jim Forsyth" <mail@jimforsyth.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 13:13:24 -0700
John, it appears there was only a handfull of people that considered it a
problem and they made a lot of noise several times a year. I don't think
anybody does grid circling any more except in the unlimited class. The 100Q
rule killed it but the same guys keep on complaining about it even though
they succeeded it getting the rules changed to put a stop to it.

Jim, AF6O