[VHFcontesting] Items for Sale - Not Going to Dayton

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, <microwave@lists.valinet.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Items for Sale - Not Going to Dayton
From: "N8UM" <n8um@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 20:00:32 -0400
Cleaning out the shack while I recover from having both knees replaced...

Pair of 2304 mhz 1321LYRM Rear Mount Directive Systems 3 ft loopers with UT-141
phasing harness and power divider.  Best contact, K5LLL 720 miles (Austin, TX
area) from EM85 (Tennessee), mounts on 1.5 or 2 inch mast, $225 shipped

Tokyo Hi Power HR-60 remote controller for HL-350VDX and HL-450V 2 meter and HF
amps.  $40 shipped.

Bird slugs, all in like new condx, I am original owner. $60 each (plus I will
pick up shipping cost)

500A               25-60 MHZ                   500W

25C                 100-250 MHZ                  25W

10A                 25-60 MHZ                      10W

CD 820B140   130-150 MHZ                 250mW

Bird 43 single line section - same single element section as used in Model 43.
Supplied with mounting bracket, 2 QC connectors (you specify N or UHF female)
and genuine connector cable, you specify length, 3, 10 or 20 feet.  Like new
condition.  Original owner $110

Heil microphone connection cables (CC-1K) for Kenwood (red) or Yaesu CC-1Y
(yellow) both are 8 pin to rig and 4 pin to mike - $25 + $5 shipping as new

Small Heil Telescoping boom with Radioshack surface mount (earlier version of
current Heil SB-2) - $35 - $8 shipping

Tohtsu CX-530D 12V N to (2) BNC like new, original owner - $60

Rohn BX tower accessories for BX-2 section. BXT3A, Rohn Top Plate for BX-2
section and BX2R2A BX Rotor Shelf replacedment for section BX-2, $25 each plus
shipping.

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee