[VHFcontesting] VHF from Martha's Vineyard Is, MA, NA-046

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF from Martha's Vineyard Is, MA, NA-046
From: paul rollinson <ke1li@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

Starting Friday morning (maybe Thursday night) The Hamcow will be operational
from the west end of Martha's Vineyard Is, MA IOTA NA-046, Dukes County.

We will be there for the NEQP but will be on 6,2, & 432 (including ATV) as well.

Shoot me an e-mail if you want to try and set a sked. We're probably going to
have e-mail capibility as well so if there's an opening, e-mail and we will try
to work you.

Visit the webpage for up to date info. www.hamcow.net.

73 and have a nice weekend,

Paul, KE1LI