Re: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Values

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Values
From: George Sintchak/WA2VNV <wa2vnv@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:11:01 -0400
I just got back from sunny Florida being a snowbird in time for the 432
sprint.

I didn't know I was missing out on all the "FUN"  Dave (and others) where
having up here in the Northeast listening to hiss/multipath for several
endless hours.

Dave, if you didn't go through the exercise, you'd have nothing interesting
to write/talk about. I echo Phil's comments as your commentary is truly
$Priceless$ and enjoyable to read...
We all gotta be "a little bit crazy", as the song by Seal says.

My results:
25 Q and 9 grids.
I worked 8 of the grids in the 1st hour or so, then hissssssss till one last
grid with N1SV in FN42 during the last hour.

73's to all - Are we havin' fun yet or what ?!?
George, WA2VNV FN30kv