[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r maybe a bit late on for Sprint

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Rocky Mountain VHF Plus <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>, Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r maybe a bit late on for Sprint
From: James Duffey <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:57:33 -0600
I have found out that I have a late meeting at work tomorrow, so I
will likely be late getting on the air and to my first site. Be
patient, I will eventually be on, and may well start the Sprint in
motion between DM65 and DM74. I will try to keep the calling periods
to the south and north. Thanks for being understnading. - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey