Re: [VHFcontesting] Monday night VHF nets

To: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Monday night VHF nets
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 13:33:11 -0400
Combined York County Amateur and ARES/RACES NET
   convenes at 8:30 PM (2030)
          on 146.97 (-off set with PL 123) FN10  Keystone VHF Club W3HZU.

        NET CONTROL OPERATOR FOR Apr 13:  Tom, KB3ETG

If you would like to volunteer to discuss a topic, for 5 to 10 minutes,
please send your name and topic to the NET Manager, Richard Reese at
n2dpv@ptd.net.  Rich will schedule you.

Technical/Elmer NET --   following Monday Combined York NET
   For discussion or questions  in reference to Amateur radio, the club,
equipment,operating procedures, etc, have them ready to ask. If you just
want to talk about something particular to Amateur radio, we can do that
too.   The net will start at 9 PM on the York 146.97 repeater. If the
regular net runs longer then this, it will start when the normal Monday
night net ends.

THURSDAY NIGHT HF NET
        Convenes at 2045,  around  7210
        NCS:  Bob Riese, K3DJC