Re: [VHFcontesting] Concerning Tilton's Rule

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Concerning Tilton's Rule
From: Ray J <Ray@w9ray.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:14:47 -0500
the '08 UHF contest rules clearly states

4. Exchange: Grid-square locater

6. Miscellaneous:

   1. 6.1  Partial QSOs do not count. Both callsigns, full exchanges and
acknowledgment must be sent and received.

This is not in any of the Jan. June or Sept. VHF contest rules that I see.

w9Ray

--
This Message has been scanned By
AVG Anti-Virus 8.0.169